Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Helping Hand

A day after my birthday, which is the 15th December 2007, I went to HELP college's open day. As usual, all the colleges has an open day every end of the year to guide those awaiting for their SPM or STPM results. And one of the blur SPM candidates is me. Thanks to my hunny who introduced me to go there. He's a HELP-ian himself. So, he took me there at 9 in the morning. The open day only starts at around 10.30 a.m. but since I've no transportation and he has to go early as he's on duty, I have no other choice but to follow him. HELP college main building was really beautiful but i got to know that there's another building that holds the lectures and classes. My hunny had to be pass out flyers and introduce A-levels to those people interested. So, he has no time to show me around. Im glad that Bavani decided to come along. If she don't, I'll be so awkward there. At around 10.30 a.m., we were already at the other building to hear a few talk regarding the subjects offered at A-levels. Each subject lasts for about half an hour. I went for 5 subjects which are Further Maths, Maths, Chemistry, Economics and Physics. It was quite educational and I got to know a lot more about the A-levels offered in HELP and what's the difference between the 2 different A-level systems offered in different colleges. The lecturers are really friendly while some selected ones are a little bit 'bannga diri' case. Haha... But, they're really nice also. I and Bavani left the KDP building at about 12.30p.m.. When i reach HELP main building and saw my hunny doing his duty, he looks really cute as always but strict and professional at the same time which is the quality in him which I don't get to see often as he's not in his professional mode when he's with me.

Then, there is this Psychology students who took this open day as an opportunity to promote their "Pack The Floor For 24 Hours" which is a Charity Dance Marathon. The venue is Securities Commission Centre, KL at January 12th~13th 2008 from 7p.m. ~ 7p.m.. It's a 24 hours thing. Tickets are priced at RM35. This charity dance marathon is to raise funds for Malaysian AIDS Foundation PPIM Rumah Solehah. There's a lot of activities such as dance, games and also foods. There'll be Urban Co who'll be there to guide people dancing. So, it'll be really fun. I and Bavani was first approached by Leonard who intoduced us to this charity dance marathon. He was really excited and all hyped-up about this charity dance marathon and I think that it's really nice of him to held such an activity to help raise funds for the Malaysian AIDS Foundation. So, I was thinking maybe I could help a little bit by promoting this charity dance marathon by blogging about it. Other then having fun, think about the help that you'll be giving to the Malaysian AIDS Foundation. I hope those who reads this will support. Oh yah, I'm not the organizer yah. Anyone interested can contact Leonard (0126017264) or Boon Ken (0126265328). You guys can be so much of help by joining in this charity dance marathon. Bread cast on water comes back to you. The good deed that you do will come back to you one day. Even if it does not, you've made the world a better place. After all, isn't that what life is all about??? =)... Proverb taken from mum. Hehe...

After I and Bavani had our lunch at a mamak stall, I, her and my hunny decided to leave the place and go home. Not exactly home.. Bavani went home but I and my hunny went to Ikano. After a whole half an hour of waiting in line to buy tickets for the movie tickets, we decided to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks. We went and have our dinner since the movie starts in another 2 hours. Kim Gary's food is always so nice. Haha.. When the movie finally starts, I got so attracted to the chipmunks especially Theodore. WAH!!! HE IS SO DAMN A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! Kawaii!!! Lolz.. He's short and chubby and really really cute. Although the storyline is quite common, but the cuteness of the chipmunks made me really love the movie. hehe... The whole day was really priceless to me. I really love it when I'm with my hunny. Time always passes by so fast and I'm starting to feel that God is loving me alot for giving him to me but at the same time unfair. Hehe... Ok, before someone starts puking up, i shall stop here. Hehe.. Ciaoz~~~

1 comment:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

stupid frog voice fellow.. anyway.. ahemzz... I enjoyed our times 2gether dear.. hehhee.. I wish I could have more time 2 be with u next year.. Love u.. take care and ermm... enjoy yrself..miss u lotz